Pennsylvania

Looking for a Venue in Lancaster (Downtown Lancaster or Close By)

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a unique venue: ideally in downtown Lancaster or somewhere close by.

I've checked out all of the usual suspects (The Pressroom, The Marriott, The Ware Center, etc.) but I'm finding these spaces are either:
-  too corporate (Marriott),
- have one room for the dance area and one for reception tables (Ware Center)
- require an indoor reception if you use the outdoor space (Pressroom)

Does anyone know of a 'hidden gem'? Or even an empty warehouse or art gallery somewhere that would fit 120-150 guests?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated,
Bride-to-be

Re: Looking for a Venue in Lancaster (Downtown Lancaster or Close By)

• The Mulberry Art Studio does weddings, I've worked at a couple and it's really nice!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-northeastern_looking-for-a-venue-in-lancaster-downtown-lancaster-or-close-by?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:624Discussion:cdd02ce6-e219-480a-ab10-6cb595620b53Post:dfb09527-eacf-4e93-9aa4-f7914402d87d">Looking for a Venue in Lancaster (Downtown Lancaster or Close By)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone, I'm looking for a unique venue: ideally in downtown Lancaster or somewhere close by. I've checked out all of the usual suspects (The Pressroom, The Marriott, The Ware Center, etc.) but I'm finding these spaces are either: -  too corporate (Marriott), - have one room for the dance area and one for reception tables (Ware Center) - require an indoor reception if you use the outdoor space (Pressroom) Does anyone know of a 'hidden gem'? Or even an empty warehouse or art gallery somewhere that would fit 120-150 guests? Your help is GREATLY appreciated, Bride-to-be
    Posted by lannabelles[/QUOTE]
  • Have you looked at the Cork Factory? They have a very raw space. 

Mulberry Art Studio is an option too, though it might be a little snug. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards