Oklahoma
Options

photobooth

Has anyone booked or already used a good photoboth co?

Re: photobooth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Miah my name is Jake Westerfield and I am the owner of BlackTie Photobooths. We are an all digital, modern, photobooth rental company in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City area. We would love for the opportunity to earn your business and provide a great time at your wedding reception. I see that you are interested in the possibility of having a photobooth and I have checked and we do still have September 3rd, 2010 available! If you get a chance you can check us out online at http://www.BlackTiePhotobooths.com  Also you can contact us anytime at 918.899.0299   I look forward to hearing from you and I know we can put together a great package for you!

P.S. Book before June 30th and get $50 off!

• Options
    jessielee13jessielee13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ence photography now has a photobooth! they are wonderful!

encrephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BlackTie Photobooths would love to help you celebrate your special day! Please visit us at www.BlackTiePhotobooths.com and consider a unique addition to your wedding reception. View our sample images and a video of our booths. All digital, modern photobooth with a full time attendant and UNLIMITED pictures. Call for more information and ask about our Specials. 918-899-0299
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your appropriate response to the OP, Jessielee. 

To the other poster, please remember that NO VENDORS are to post on The Knot forums. 

Thanks,
    Tisha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards