Massachusetts-Boston

Do suit rentals exist? -XP

Hi ladies,

My FI hates tuxes and wants to wear a nice suit for our wedding (still formal).  I've looked around and haven't been able to find a place that rents suits.  While he could buy one, it wouldn't get much use (he's in grad school) and we're not going to ask his groomsmen to buy a suit - 3/4 wouldn't wear it again + that's a lot of money.  Has anyone heard of a chain that you can rent suits from or a place in the Boston area that does this?

Thanks!

Re: Do suit rentals exist? -XP

• I didn't find places that did, so we went with the guys buying suits from Men's Wearhouse during a sale. While you say your guys won't wear them again, buying them was cheaper than renting and they got to keep it, so it saved them money and they got a suit to keep.
    You never know when they may need one.
  • We had the guys rent the jamacan suit - since we were married in August and going for tropical theme. I believe they rent the normal black/brown. Worth a call it says your in RI under your pic. We got them from Our Place in North Providence on 44.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we rented navy suits from Dominics in Plymouth - great price and great service. 

• colleeendcolleeend member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    We had our guys all buy suits from Jos A. Bank during their Buy 1 Get 3 sale.  They offer this sale occasionally and it ended up being about $190 per suit.  About the same cost as a rental and they get to keep it. 
  • Try this place: 

Keezer's
    140 River St
    Cambridge, MA 02139
    (617) 547-2455
    http://www.keezers.com

I have NOT used them myself; I just googled "suit rental boston" and they came up.  They get four-and-a-half stars on Yelp.

It looks like Men's Wearhouse also does suit rentals, but I plan to check this place, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards