Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Creative Photo Ideas

I know many brides to be already know what pictures they want and plan on taking, but can anyone give me some ideas on either fun/funny or cute/creative poses for either engagement photos or wedding day photos. I have a close personal friend that is doing the photography for my wedding and I'm sure she'd be more than willing to do any poses we suggest as well. Any comments or suggestions are really appreciated! Thank You
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Creative Photo Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may find some helpful ideas here:

You may also want to google "must take photos" it should return some good results.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love shoe shots. Shoes on their own, shoes on the brides feet, shoe shot of the bride and groom standing next to each other. hehe.
  • Options
    leafpeeperleafpeeper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I had heard a friend mention that your wedding is the one time in your life that you are surrounded by everyone who you love in one place and one time. So we asked out photographer to capture that in a posed group shot of the all the guests. We processed down the aisle and asked all the guests to follow us to a hillside at the reception site. We quickly got all 140 guests arranged up in semi-circles headed up the hill, the photographer climbed a ladded and yelled cheese serveral times. We got awesome shots which the photographer professionally edited then I had them made into thank you cards on Snapfish. They were done and back to me in 1.5 weeks and had them in the mail as thank you cards right after the honeymoon. I still look back in awe on that one photo of everyone in my life captured right there on film.

• Options
    onlymelsonlymels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the post above mine. My cousin did that at her wedding and it would be pretty cool. There is a balcony in our venue and I'm going to try and get a picture like that.
  • Options
    kelle017kelle017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with a group shot.  I know it's tough to do, but I would love to have a shot like that.  It's on my shot list for sure. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards