September 2013 Weddings
Options

September 28 Silly Facts

So I'm bored and decided to look up my wedding date on wiki.

Here are some fun facts...

My favorite:  Ask a stupid question day.
World Rabies day.

A lot of notable births:
Confucius
Ed Sullivan
Bridgette Bardot
Moon Unit Zappa (lol poor kid)
Dita Von Teese
Hilary Duff
etc.

I love random useless facts.  Know any? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: September 28 Silly Facts

• Options
    Another notable birth me! My FI's birthday is the 9thguy of September and we picked our wedding date between the two
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_september-28-brides-to-be?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f989e8a7-b841-4bae-b9eb-608eeace9546Post:24f79ce5-142f-4876-87cd-10d429932508">September 28 Silly Facts</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'm bored and decided to look up my wedding date on wiki. Here are some fun facts... My favorite:  Ask a stupid question day. World Rabies day. A lot of notable births: Confucius Ed Sullivan Bridgette Bardot Moon Unit Zappa (lol poor kid) Dita Von Teese Hilary Duff etc. I love random useless facts.  Know any? 
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

September 28th is
    National Walk to work day - different sponsor than the one in April
    Save the Koala Day
    National Good neighbor day
    Hug a Vegetarian Day
    Love Note day 
    Ask a stupid question day
       This is using this year's calendar though I think - some are the last Saturday of the month ..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like the thing about the love notes, especially since I wanted to pass them that morning anyway!

I have nothing to add though, sorry :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards