Colorado-Denver
Options

Hudson Gardens - Caterer Recos?

I'm getting married at Hudson Gardens next summer and wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations from their list of approved caterers?  We need to keep costs pretty reasonable ($20-25/person) but would like to do cocktail hour (with apps) and dinner.  I'm open to a buffet or sit down dinner.

Thanks!!

Re: Hudson Gardens - Caterer Recos?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at Hudson Gardens in June and we used The Food Guy catering, they can do anything you want so they would be good if you're looking for something other than the standard "you can pick A B or C for appetizers and D E or F for a main course" they were able to use my mom's recipe for our wedding and they did a pretty good job recreating it. I was slightly frustrated with them day of because we had fans that were supposed to be placed on each of the guests chairs at the ceremony that they did not put out, but they were out at the reception and it ended up being handy that they were there when we were all hot from dancing. But overall they're definately worth meeting with! If you're looking for a photographer I absolutely LOVED ours!
  • Options
    AshMW11AshMW11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info on your caterer, greatly appreciated!  We're still in the market for a photographer as well - I'd love to hear your reco.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards