February 2012 Weddings
Options

Hi Everyone!

I'm Erica and my fiance Brian and I just changed our date from April 21, 2012 to Feb 11, 2012 which is awesome because it's the day we actually got engaged! And it's the day after our 4 year anniv. So he can NEVER forget! :)

We are planning a simple beach wedding in Key West with a small reception at Margaritaville! I am super excited! And it's only a little over 8 months away now!

I've been hanging on the April 2012 boards but now I'm coming to join you guys!
Anniversary

Re: Hi Everyone!

• Options
    Love your story!! Welcome to the Feb 2012 board!!
    Our month siggy is your wedding venue if you'd like to partake :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey Welcome!

I just realized i'm a month behind with the siggy challenge lol...Are we going to do a new one for June?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    welcome!!  i'm not on this board much - i usually stick to the south FL board - which applies to you too!  :)  I'm getting married in lighthouse point (little north of ft. lauderdale) on 2/18/12!  yay feb. brides!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi,  welcome.  I am getting married on 02/02/2012, it will be one day after my  5 year anniv.  Our wedding is going to just be us and my daughter.  We're flying to orlando to get married and will spend the rest of the week at WDW (not getting married in WDW)

-M
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm a 2/26 bride, marrying in a garden at a local horse ranch then moving the party to a large banquet hall.

I 2nd the June comment...new siggy for that, I'm too lazy to do 2 photos for this months siggy haha
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We have been taking turns deciding. I don't think there's an actual system in place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards