May 2013 Weddings

Intro

Hey there, fellow May brides!  I just recently started posting on this board and thought I'd introduce myself!  Go on and answer the questions yourself, too, if you want.  This post is partially a result of my boredom at work, after all.

Wedding Date:  5/18/13

Pet(s): a 3 year-old Newfoundland dog named Frank (see my avatar pic) and tabby cat Walrus (formerly known as Wallace before he became morbidly obese)

How and FI and I met: in high school.  He was a senior when I was a freshman but he came back to teach the drumline (basically as a consultant, not a school employee) my junior year.  I'd had a thing for him freshman year, and finally built up enough courage to ask him for "drum lessons" my senior year. The rest is history :)

Next step in planning: picking out FI and the GM outfits - hopefully this weekend!

Favorite food: basically anything with a bunch of carbs... but I'm partial to pepperoni pizza and anything with potato in it.  I've yet to meet a potato I don't like.

Favorite movie: any Harry Potter movie, and/or Star Wars' Empire or Return of the Jedi.
May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards