Ohio-Northeast
Options

Videographer

Any recommendations for videographers? I'm in the akron location and would be interested in a videographer that can cover both ceremony and reception. I would prefer as much coverage as possible but dont want to pay $2500. Any recommendations that were below $1500 that had a good amount of coverage? Thanks.

Re: Videographer

• Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We are using Video Memories Forever -- check our their web site for packages. We obviously aren't married yet! But we were really impressed with their sample clips and highlight videos that they make for their couples. They will also come out to your home and meet with you which is super convenient. http://www.videomemoriesforever.net/index.php
  • Options
    ashk7ashk7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Focus on You, they are amazing but closer to the 2000 mark. I also looked into Pixer Productions ( a friend used him and loved her video) and Attention to Detail. Here are the websites, I hope this helps! Good Luck!

Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Attention 2 Detail (A2D) - Doug is AMAZING ! He is great at communication which is a hugh detail for me.

http://a2ddigital.com/

Tell him Erica and Aaron sent you (we don't get a referral I promise)
  • Options
    stacyjarosstacyjaros member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We interviewed 7 videographers and I can't say enough about Lana & Paul at Mystic Image Video - www.mystic-image.com We ultimately chose them to produce our wedding video and could not be more happy with the service we received, as well as the final product.

Video was very important to Rick & I (more-so than photography) so we really researched the available choices.  Compared to others, they specialize in video and have won many national awards.   There seems to be many "all in one" or "jack of all trades" companies popping-up.

The quality of the final product, combined with the experience and dependability and consistency throughout their online clips is what sold us.  We were shopping long-distance, so it was a big help.

They have a LOT of different package choices and start somewhere around $1500 or $1600 so they are close to your price range. 

I'm still on their mailing list and I received an e-mail from them last week about a special.  Be sure to check them out.  I'm sure they'll fill you in.

Best Wishes!
    Stacy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Video Memories Forever as well. They were great. They take bridal bucks as well so that will help with the price but they have packages less than $2,000 for sure. Highly recomend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards