Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair Emergency! Please Help me Choose!

Hello Ladies,

I'm not sure if any of you are going through the same problems that I am but I am a hairdresser and with that comes the endless hair colors lol.  I'm trying to decide if I should go my natural hair color which is a medium brown or with the carmel highlights.  Below are two pictures.  Ones with me with Makeup and ones without.  I put both because the ones with makeup is how I will look like on my wedding day for my makeup and the ones without is how my hair will look or at least similar to what it will look like.  Please let me know what you think I should do.  Go brown or carmel highlights.

Thanks!
Jennifer

pregnancy

Re: Hair Emergency! Please Help me Choose!

• I think more all-over colors are back "in" especially with celebrities and  fashion-istas.  The runways aren't featuring as much streaking or highlighting as they used to, and celebrities don't have highlights as much as they did during the late 1990's and early 2000's.  I think some people think of the more natural looking color as being more sophisticated now, or at least that is the impression I get. 

I have natural highlights and they drive me nuts.  I have started dying my hair a lot more to keep my hair from showing sun streaks or to even out my color during the winter.  Rock your beautiful brown hair!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • other: you should keep your brown hair but put random streaks of high lights in around your face. its really pretty!
    :3
  •   I vote for framing highlights
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • meep2meep2 member
    First Comment
    I vote natural since avoiding extra worry and cost is always a plus. It looks pretty the way it is; why possibly end up with "oh no, my hair is zebra patterned a week before the wedding!" if you can help it?
  • Oh my gosh!!  You look absolutely beautiful with the carmel highlights!!  You look younger, softer and believe it or not...even a bit thinner in the face.  I would definitely go with the highlights....have a wonderful day!

Patti "soon to be" Mrs. Barnes!!
  • I like the solid brown color. It looks very elegant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards