Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding Gifts

For anyone giving their FI a wedding gift, what are you planning to do?  My FI doesn't wear a watch, but I'd like to give him something lasting!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is a huge falcons fan, we even have season tickets in the upper level so I am going to get him falcons cufflinks for him to wear and we plan on going to game the day after our wedding so I am going to surprise him with some lower level tickets and give our season tickets to one of the groomsman to use.  I plan on sending this over in a falcons beer mug I found onsale at things remembered which I will engrave with his initials and our wedding date and a special note or letter.

I even ordered falcons ties I found on sale for the groomsman and him to put on probably at the reception.  I am keeping all of this a complete surprise so I hope things work out!
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're on a seriously tight budget so I don't think we're giving each other gifts. Since he lives in England and I live in Georgia we consider it a gift enough just to be together for longer than 3 months at a time : p.
    However - I'm going to see if I can save up a little money on the side for a set of boudoir pics ; )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am hoping to do b-pics, but more than that I'd really like to get him some tickets to see Duke play during March Madness. Our wedding is just before the tournament and he is the biggest Blue Devil fan ever...lol. If I can't get him these two things, I will get him a nice watch since he likes them.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards