New York-New York City
Options

FOX HOLLOW VS SWAN CLUB!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Thank you so much for helping with my last post. Choosing a space is so hard. So far it was between Larkfield Manor and Swan Club but Larkfield is a little far from where me and my guests will be coming from al though I like it alot. I visited Fox Hollow yesturday and loved the room but wasn't to happy with the outside ceremony space. So now the choice is between the Swan Club and Fox Hollow. The price points are both ok. I can't decide which one. If any of you have looked at both venues or tasted the food of either could you tell me which one you like better and pls include why?

Thanks Guys!

Re: FOX HOLLOW VS SWAN CLUB!!

• Options
    ECook25ECook25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was at a wedding in August at the Fox Hollow and it was nice.  The food and service were good.  My piece of advice if you are planning to have your ceremony there - apparantly they have two ceremony spaces, and one is set back farther from the main road (Jericho Tpke) - make sure you get that ceremony space.  The wedding I attended used the ceremony space that was about 200 yards from Jericho Tpke and has a fountain running.  I never heard a word the bride and groom said because of all the other noise. :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are nice but Swan club is nicer!
    Just Married Photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Fox Hollow is gorgeous. I would absolutely choose this venue over the Swan Club. Ever since I was younger, I've had events there, and I was always pleased with the space and service. Keep me updated with what venue you decide to go with!
  • Options
    mommy2011trmommy2011tr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Hey,

I actually ended up ging with The TIdes Estate in NJ,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards