Missouri

Rehearsal dinner in Springfield

Looking for ideas for a rehearsal dinner in south Springfield. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Springfield

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what type of food you are going for, but I love Touch. I think they have a room for private events. If you want something more casual, you might try Arris' Pizza? This isn't so much on the south side, but Ocean Zen is always one of my favorites as well. They have a private room also. HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WildRumpusWildRumpus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on what you're going for. As PP said, Touch is great, but can be pricey. Millie's Downtown also has a private room, and has a variety of foods to choose from. The seafood quesadilla is AMAZING. Another favorite is the Farmer's Gastropub-they have indoor and outdoor seating, and their menu changes with the seasons. All of their food is locally grown, including the beef they use. I would highly recommend the black angus sliders and the chocolate gateu
  • edited December 2011
    I would also second that MIllies would be a great place to have a rehersal dinner. They have several private rooms and they do not charge to use them and there is no minamum food order. I have also heard of Ebbets field being a good place to have parties. My MOH had her rehersal dinner at Lola'a in Nixa and she was very please with it.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • WildRumpusWildRumpus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lola's is so cute! I've been to a baby shower there. It's a great space
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards