Nevada-Las Vegas

Hi! I've been MIA!!!

So, my computer took a crap and I haven't been able to get online & it's driving me CRAZY!!!!  I need The Knot now more than ever damn it!  Losing the computer has also made me realize I may or may not have an addiction to it, The Knot that is!  I admit nothing though.  hehehe  I won't be able to get back online until Sept 7 (using my mom's computer now) Lol 
Wedding is SOOOO close now!  OMG under 30 days!  (You too celine:)  Are you freaking out yet?)  I have officially started having wedding nightmares Lol  Oh, and they couldn't alter my dress down enough so, they had to completely reorder me a dress two sizes smaller.  That caused a mild panic attack since it wasn't supposed to be in until Sept 15!  Eeek!  The good news is it came in early and I already had the fitting for the new dress.  The bad news is the freaking alterations for that one still cost over $250!  Crossing my fingers all goes well for the final fitting.

Re: Hi! I've been MIA!!!

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Omg it sucks when computers go for a crap!!  Addiction to The Knot is completely understandable! lol!  Hope all goes well with your dress.  It's so exciting that you have less than a month! :)

• edited December 2011
    AHHH... YES... I'm freaking out too!  26 days and I am NOT ready, lol.  I just keep focusing on the things that aren't done yet and there seem to be SO many!
  • cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Ellenalabama...I was wondering about the shortage of good wedding mojo on the boards.  Wink  Sorry to hear about your dress woes (although going down 2 sizes would be a nice problem to have right about now).  I'm sure it'll all come together in the end!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at you losing all the weight, congrats!!!  I was wondering where ya been, thanks for checking in LOL Wink

FI killed our laptop a few weeks ago, and I had severe internet withdrawl! Luckily it was only for a few days, but I deffo know what you mean.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I was just thinking about you and wondering where you have been! 

• edited December 2011
    Hello :) and glad it all worked out with your dress!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards