Tennessee
Options

Nashville/Franklin Wedding

Any ideas for a Nashville/Franklin wedding? I am from Franklin but currently live in Orlando, FL and would love some suggestons on any vendors. I am looking to have a Classic/Vintage style wedding. Of course, I'd love to have some splashes of Country thrown in there.... Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Nashville/Franklin Wedding

• Options
    I've had some luck checking out weddings 101. They are in the factory, but they have a website too that has a lot of different stuff on it. The McConnell House is really gorgeous and unique. I LOVE my photog, she did a wedding in Franklin a few months ago I fell in love with (funny, I think she's originally from Orlando) http://thepiccadillyblog.com/christy-michael-are-married/
    Anyways, one of my friends booked a cater in franklin that she said was really reasonable and included her cakes. I'll have to ask her who it was (I haven't gotten to catering yet) :p 
    Good Luck!!!!
  • Options
    If you want a country setting, Southall Eden might be an option. They have a lot of vintage decor that you can rent for use at any venue too.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

My husband is a wedding videographer and has done several weddings in Nashville and Franklin. You can see his work at www.mattgvideo.com. He did a beautiful wedding a Journey in the Factory and also at Fellowship. I know many people use the War Memorial in downtown for receptions. Too many beautiful venues to choose from in the area! Good luck with planning!

• Options

Southern Events Party Rental & Vintage Prop Shoppe in Franklin has tons of things vintage you could rent for your wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards