Texas-Austin

Bridal Shower locations in Austin

Need help deciding where to have a shower for about 20-30 women, all ages in Austin. Need a Saturday or Sunday lunch type menu. I've contacted Eastside, no open space available, Paggi, Four Seasons, Carmelos and Shoreline Grill. Replies are being very slow to come back to me. I'd like a private room or space, something nice and a light luncheon or brunch.  Any other locations ideas ?????

Re: Bridal Shower locations in Austin

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Moonshine? I know a lot of brides have used them for day-after brunches, etc.  You might also check out Jack Allen's Kitchen.  It is one of my new favorites and everything is so fresh, also one of the best Sunday brunches around!
  • edited December 2011
    There are a couple of tea houses..
  • edited December 2011
    Moonshine didn't quite cut it. Eastside Cafe was our 1st choice but they are booked til August! (and rude too) Carmelo's was nice and considering them but the food is so heavy.  Still need ideas...
  • a-c-da-c-d member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_bridal-shower-locations-austin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:48948a7b-362a-4ea2-af7e-203c1ca68221Post:8aa78106-6f04-4f86-9663-735448adcf2d">Re: Bridal Shower locations in Austin</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moonshine didn't quite cut it.
    Posted by mom2mere[/QUOTE]

Moonshine is a pretty popluar place and well liked. Maybe you could explain what you meant by this and it will help us understand what kind of places you are looking for.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

I've heard of people speak highly of Eastside & Thistle Cafe in the same posts, maybe they're similar to each other?

• BirdsongBellBirdsongBell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Oasis, Pecan Street, Z Tejas, Cool River and 11th Street Cafe are all great affordable places with Private rooms. Let me know if you need more info.
  • edited December 2011
    North by Northwest in the Arboretum? Easy parking and they have a great brunch menu.
  • may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chez Zee has a private party room.  Also Hoover's (out north on Hwy 183) has a separate room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards