Florida-South Florida

Ayana!!

Just wanted to rave to you about your friends (Sweet Surrender)who did Amy's cupcakes! The two sweetest women ever and their cupcakes were outstanding! They gave me one to try and I freaked out! Just about the freshest, most delicious thing ever! The frosting tasted like ice cream! Those cupcakes looked so beautiful and delicate...like art! Rosemary & Annie's cupcakes totally made the candy bar! Love them!! I hope you're using them too because they're too amazing! The only thing that sucks is that they're way up north, and God knows when I'll have another cupcake. Which I guess is a good thing for my diet..lol. They were raving about you and how awesome you are, too! <3

xo,
u

Re: Ayana!!

• JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: they were UNBELIEVABLY delicious!!!
    Heavenly! The cupcakes were so moist and fresh and the icing was perfect, not too sweet. Big thumbs up!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm butting in too -

Those cupcakes are dangerously good!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I should pass the info along to my sister's for my bridal shower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Zo!

Omg...you'll love them! They are so beautiful! Hopefully when Crystal posts Aim's wedding, she'll have some close up shots so you can see how dainty and cute they were!

• edited December 2011
    They really were delish!!
  • ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thanks guys! Ursula, Annie literally raved about you today in my office.  Said you were the nicest girl and was soooo surprised at how we all know each other and know all about each other's weddings! This cupcake shop was a real labor of love for her and her sister, and I'm so happy that Amy's dessert table came out so great! There cupcakes are literally TDF, and I honestly wanted to say something a lot sooner, but with all the previous drama I didn't want anyone to think I was vendor pushing or had some sort of agenda.  I keep telling Annie she needs to quit being a lawyer and do it full time! That's what Amy Atlas did, and look at her now! Yes, I'm using her for my dessert table, we're collaborating on ideas all the time.  Okay, rant over.  Thanks for taking such good care of Annie and Rosemary Ursula.  It really means a lot to me! XOXOXOXOXOXO
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards