Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Biitches I'm bout to crash

DH is setting up Mario Kart Wii as we speak. I've been happy houring since 4. not a good combo. In my defense of two straight nights KUI, this is hopefully my last weekend of boozin it up (TTC). What are y'all up to?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS

Re: Biitches I'm bout to crash

• Options
    I have issues with you girls being married on my birthday weekend. I shall hereby charge royalties.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Brooke - Who's your pick for Mario Kart? Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach?
  • Options
    Jas- Um. Yes. Is it freaking you the eff out, like it is me? I mean a month, really? W.T.F.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Sun - I agree. He really needed the hospitalization and I'm glad he's there. That kid needs help and was going to kill someone if he wasn't hospitalized.
  • Options
    I'm a Yoshi fan, personally.

Not to poo-poo your month left, but wait until it's down to a week.
  • Options
    Yeah Sun, the little knot reminder "36 days till your wedding", is just a threat at this point. Screw you knot.
  • Options

One of the little ones I work with is absolutely obsessed with Luigi. We use Luigi's Mansion as a reinforcer. For the record, I do a kick ass Luigi voice.

• Options
    Dh just figured out the castle for the ice levek, He's awesome. it;s the little things.

And please ignore my typing skills. Happy hour + home drinking = bad news
  • Options
    gg- Seriously. Like I've said before, my parents are in education; it's a hard line to cross, (between family and classroom) but you are a champ. That sounds super cheesy, but eh.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    I'm a Mario fan. :) I won't play if I'm not Mario - yeah, I'm a jerk like that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_biitches-im-bout-crash?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:83445753-2c6b-46a6-93ac-c9afffd99eb8Post:27a9655b-7ea4-49f1-a0e4-a9014bbadece">Re: Biitches I'm bout to crash</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Yoshi fan, personally.<strong>Not to poo-poo your month left, but wait until it's down to a week.
    </strong>Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

I just stuck my fingers in my ears. I don't want to hear about it!
  • Options
    By the one week mark, I plan to be enjoying some boxed wine. That week also happens to be finals for my summer semester. Yeah, planning fail.
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Thanks, Sun. I appreciate that!

The last before my wedding FLEW by. Flew! All of a sudden, it was a few days before and I had lots of little things left to do!
  • Options
    Well, gg, I mean it. 

Choosing to educate isn't about summers off and that bs. But, I digress...

Goodnight girls!
  • Options
    Ahhh. I've started having wedding nightmares now. I really wish we had eloped, but apparently Jesus wouldn't have approved of elvis marrying us.
  • Options
    Honestly, I lie. You'll be fine! That last two weeks was the best. I only had little things to do and I really wasn't stressed. By the time you get down to a week, I'm sure that your planning will have done its work. If it isn't on the radar or done by then, mark it off the to-do list. You've got the big stuff, no sense sweating the small things.
  • Options
    Goodnight Sun!
  • Options

Yeah about those big things...

• Options
    Hi there ladies! I should be off to bed soon, but I thought I'd stop in since this thread seems to be hopping. Tonight I graded 27 exams and processed 150 more of the records I need to print for my dissertation... I have 10 more exams to grade and 780 more records. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Jasmine, I'm jealous if you're only starting to have wedding nightmares. I had one last night, and my wedding is more than a year away!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Wow, Sarah! That's a lot of work, but you seem to have made a good dent in it. GL finishing off the rest! :)
  • Options
    Sarah you are always so productive! I'm still procrastinating on my internship paperwork, and that maybe 50 pages total.

The nightmares are all too possible. We are doing everything DIY, and a lot of it isn't done yet. Although the children of the corn/wedding one probably won't come to fruition...proably.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow, because I have to finish the record-printing by the end of the day so that I can perhaps go home to NJ and pick up my sister, because she's going to help me pack and move out of my apartment. I'm really hoping I don't hit any snags tomorrow, and I manage to work efficiently. We'll have to see.
    imageimage
  • Options
    You're super-Sarah. You'll get it all done. No worries.
  • Options
    Well ladies, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!
  • Options
    Haha thanks.... right now I'm going pretty nuts. I thought things were supposed to slow down after the exam. :)

Anyway, I think I'm finally starting to feel calm now, so I'm going to close up shop and go to sleep. Nice checking in with you ladies! Good night all!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Jasmine - good night jinx! ;)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Herro! I just watched New Moon and I'm now lusting over Taylor Lautner. How young is he?
  • Options
    I am also KUI (mmm Blue Moon)....never ever been on this board before :) You girls are funny!
    Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards