New Hampshire
Options

Hair and Makeup Stylist in/around Manchester

Hi,

I'm getting married in May and am looking for recommendations for a hair stylist and makeup artist in Bedford, NH.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated as I don't live in and am not from NH (but am excited to get married there).

Thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup Stylist in/around Manchester

• Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not 100% sure what's in Bedford, but I used Signature Style Salon in Manchester (10 mins away) for both my hair and makeup. They were great. I also have another suggestion and if you're interested PM me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like Alchemy Salon in Bedford. I've only used their spa services (massage, nails) but it's such a nice environment.  They use great makeup but it's mineral based, so you have to do some test shoots becuase I hear some mineral makeup can show up funny.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_hair-makeup-stylist-inaround-manchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:439cd456-d377-4255-8af8-7e8399b795c0Post:702c8dbd-e9a9-473e-9554-2fefbd5261ad">Re: Hair and Makeup Stylist in/around Manchester</a>:
    [QUOTE]They use great makeup but it's mineral based, so you have to do some test shoots because I hear some mineral makeup can show up funny.
    Posted by danto[/QUOTE]

100% true.  When I was in beauty school we had to do photo shoots and that's the first thing they checked for.  When I go into work this week I'll check out some salons in your area.  And ask a few sales reps.  I work in the industry but am fairly new to the area.
  • Options
    ljparentljparent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married in Bedford this summer and used Signature Style in Manchester for my hair and they were good. It was a resonable distance too. We were the only ones in the salon the day of and they provided menus for us to order lunch, it was perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards