Massachusetts-Boston

Wedding Band Questions!

Has anyone worked with either Night Rhythm or K2 Band in Boston? 

Looking at both, and not sure if we'll have a chance to see them live before booking! 

Any info on music, cost, etc... would be wonderful.  THANK YOU!

Re: Wedding Band Questions!

• edited December 2011
    We used Night Rhythm with Monica and Bryan for 2 of my 3 daughter's weddings.  We tried to get them for the 3rd wedding but they were already booked.  We thougth they were amazing, obviously, or we wouldn't have booked them for the 2nd wedding.  Monica and Bryan are cheaper then the 8 piece band.  We listened to them both and decided the difference in price wasn't warranted.  IMO.  For 3rd daughter's wedding we used "Brick Park".  They were amazing too.  In fact, if we were starting all over, I would probably choose them over Night Rhythm.  Not taking anything away from N.R.  They would be our 2nd choice after Brick Park.  Good luck!
    BTW.. Their website is :  www.brickpark.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used Night Rhythm w/Rebecca and they were absolutely amazing.  We had a positive experience with all of our vendors, but if I had to do it all over again and only keep one vendor the same, it would be the band.  They really made the party for us, got everyone on the dance floor, and were just incredibly fun and talented.  Loved them!

Contact them for a quote b/c my wedding was over a year ago.

As for music, they really read the crowd well and played what would work.  They are very versatile.  Everyone was dancing from my grandparents to my cousins in high school, and it was a mix of top 40, dance hits from the 80s & 90s, classic rock, jazz (during dinner), etc.  They have a big list and know how to get people dancing.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    k2 band is VERY popular with my fiance's family. If we could afford a band, we would totally use them. They were the band for my FI's uncle's wedding, and 2 of his cousins weddings and they all RAVE about them. They're really fun and they are very talented. I'm a singer myself and am very critical when it comes to music, as I can hear when someone is off and it really bothers me. But they are all very good singers!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, everyone!

I think we are leaning towards Night Rhythm (with Rebecca, Meyer and Jerome).  Based on the recommendations and music demos, they seem to be well worth the highish pricetag!

Any other stories are very welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards