New Mexico

Ruidoso locations for large weddings?

Hello brides!  I'm planning a wedding for 2012 and I'd like it to be in the Ruidoso, NM area.  I'm from El Paso and was just wondering if you all knew of any venues that could accomodate about 300 people.  I fell in love with Inn of the Mountain Gods, but that is $100/per person minimum + all sorts of taxes,gratuities, and fees.  :(

Thanks for your help!

Re: Ruidoso locations for large weddings?

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Spencer Theater? It's a gorgeous location but I have no idea about the price.

http://www.spencertheater.com/weddings/weddingsopen.html

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Also, Tinnie just east (20-30 miles?) of ruidoso is gorgeous as well
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend you check with Alto Lakes Golf and Country Club.  I don't know how expensive they are, but it's a beautiful location with a gorgeous view.
  • edited December 2011
    There is the Hubbard Museum.  My cousin had her wedding there and it was nice. It's right next to the racetrack in Ruidoso Downs. It is a museum so some of the big pieces have to stay, Idk if you care about that but here's the link

• edited December 2011
    The Spencer Theater is a great place, depending on what you've looked at already, it may be pricey.  Maybe $4000 for the whole place...
    Tinnie Silver Dollar is so beautiful if you are looking to have an outdoor wedding!
    Cree Meadows Golf Course is supposed to be nice too...
  • edited December 2011
    Try Mountain Annie's they provide alot of stuff for the wedding and even have a room for kids with stuff for them to do so the adults can enjoy themselves without the kids bothering!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards