Florida-North Florida
Options

Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast?

I am getting married at Hammock Beach on the Lodge Event Lawn, which I have been told is like "golf coarse" grass. My question is  what type of heels  can I wear to walk down the aisle in? Has anyone been married in a similar setting, and if so what kind of shoes work best for this type of environment? Thanks for any help!

Re: Hammock Beach Resort, Palm Coast?

• Options
    ddeleoddeleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

I am also getting married at Hammock Beach next April on the Grand Event Lawn. We have made the golf coarse grass part of our theme, Fancy Flip Flops.  As far walking down the aisle in heels, i’m am going to wear a nice heel, but it's not super skinny where I would be stuck in the grass with every step.  Once it is picture and reception time, I am changing into my fancy flip flops/sandals.

• Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at The Cummer Museum in the gardens. I wore a really cute pair of wedges that I found at a bridal shop at the beach. They're very pretty. Now that the wedding is over I'm going to dye them black so I can wear them again. HTH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The grass is very thick at the Hammock Resort. I suggest a chunky heel shoe, wedges or flats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards