Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Do NOT use The Pros Photography!

My experience with The Pros could not have been worse. I hired the company for photography for my wedding in NC on July 31, 2010. Two weeks before the wedding, I still hadn't heard from the company or the photographer. I called our advisor and sent an email. Several months later, I still have not heard a word from her.

Three days before the wedding, the photographer finally called me and blamed the gaffe on The Pros. On the day of the wedding, the photographer kept pressuring me to take photos that I deemed inappropriate. She asked me about my sex life in front of my family which was nothing short of mortifying.

When I received my wedding proofs online three weeks later, I was horrified. The photos of my family were so blurry that the photos were unusable, and the ceremony photos were the least professional photos I had seen. Also, quite a few photos were missing, and the total number of photos was much lower than what we were told to expect. When I notified the company about the inferior quality of the photos, they apologized profusely and offered a partial refund (a very meager sum). I accepted. Several weeks later, I still had not received my refund check or the photo CDs.

I called the company again. I called DURING office hours, but nobody was in the office and I had to leave a message. I called back until someone could speak with me and was referred to the VP of the company. He also apologized for the poor quality of the photos. I requested an additional refund. He agreed, and he promised me the refund checks would be in the mail promptly.

It has been several weeks, and I have yet to see the second refund check. I also received my wedding photographs (loose photographs). The Pros apparently couldn't crop photos (they put a ridiculous black border around them instead and left a little note in the box that said they couldn't crop them). Our heads were chopped off in the wallet-size photos. They were awful.

I called the company, waited on hold for twenty or thirty minutes, and then received a recorded message about how nobody was available to talk to me. Eventually, someone called me back. The request for the refund had just gotten lost in space somewhere, and they had to send it out again.

There was not a single redeeming factor about my experience with the Pros. The photographers and advisors are unprofessional and inexperienced, and my wedding photos are so horrible, my own mother won't even look at them. Run, don't walk, away from this horrible company.

Re: Do NOT use The Pros Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards