Students

Help me decide on my dress! (xp)

Posted on Minneapolis Board - but would like a wide variety of responses since I'm that in decided, haha!

PIB (under "Attire")
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me decide on my dress! (xp)

• They are both beautiful... and I love Maggie, I got a Maggie.  But I think the second one makes you look tiny, and is very flattering on you!  I picked #2
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    I think they both look beautiful on you and are really flattering!  I voted for the Maggie (I'm a Maggie bride, too!)  mainly because they are both similar in styling, but I think the Maggie just has more detailing overall in the way it lays on you...looks more elegant.

Whichever one you choose, though...you will look amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • I love the maggie! It gives you a really great shape!
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    I vote for # 2 but both of them look beautiful.
  • I feel that both dresses give you a similar shape, but with dress #2 you are wearing the dress, the dress isn't wearing you. I feel like dress #1 is wearing you. Just my opinion, they both are gorgeous.
  • You really cannot go wrong either way, but that love that beaded strap on the Maggie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    I love the overall effect of dress #1, but I love the sweetheart neckline on dress #2.  I'd pick dress #1 and add a sweetheart.  Honestly though, you look stunning in both without any changes. 
  • I decided on #2 - amazing how different the different boards voted, haha :) - I actually tried it on again today this time w/crinoline and just really loved it.  I too loved both, but as I thought about it #2 is more classic while #1 has a slight "time stamp" too it (too current and in vogue).  So I thought that when I look back on my wedding photos in 20 years I won't say to my daughter "oh that was the fashion of the time". 

Oh and plus, anjolique allows alterations made to the dress design - so I'm going to send away for some of the lacing & beading to construct a strap just to see :)

JHS - just FYI apparently stores loose the right to sell Maggie if they alter the design of the dress - I asked a few shops to alter things about a couple of dresses and they all said no (boo!)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! feels great to have this check "checked"!!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards