Maryland-Baltimore

Indoor/Outdoor Wedding Venue? Please help!

Hi, this is my first post oin this group, and I am totally at the beginning of my wedding planning. We just got engaged over the holidays (yea!), and are planning on a July 2012 wedding. He has MS, so he can't really be out in the heat without it causing complications (and another family member has the same situation). But if God decides to bless us with a beautiful, not hot or humid day in late July, I want the option to take the ceremony outside. Does anyone know of any locations that offer this kind of option? We live in the White Marsh area, but we have friends all over Harford County, Baltimore County, Howard County, and mostly Carroll County. We will also have family coming in from Illinois that will need accomodations. We have just started the guest list, but I am thinking between 100-200 guests and with a not-so-expensive budget. Any suggestions you have would be much appreciated; I am in a whirlwind of details and questions! Thanks in advance. And congrats to every one of you who just got married or soon-to-be married brides!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Indoor/Outdoor Wedding Venue? Please help!

• Check out some bridal shows:
    Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Bridal Show
    – Saturday, January 7th, 2012, 12 to 4pm

What’s Up Weddings Bridal Show – Sunday, January 22nd, 2012, 1 to 4pm, DoubleTree Hotel

Baltimore Bridal Show- Sat/Sun, February 4th & 5th at Baltimore Convention Center; Visit www.baltimorebridalshow.com for more information

Historic Inns Bridal Show – Sunday, March 25th, 2012, 12 to 4pm at Governor Calvert House in Annapolis

Baltimore Bridal Show- Sunday, August 5th, 2012, 11am to 5pm at Baltimore Marriott Waterfront; Visit www.baltimorebridalshow.com for more information

Also I would highly recommend our photographer. He could also suggest a venue for you. http://www.soheilphotography.com

• Im currently looking at the Elkridge Furnace Inn for my wedding, They have a tent where they can move the ceremony and they turn it over to the reception while everyone is at the cocktail hour. Its a beaultiful venue!
  • I recommend checking out the Mansion at Valley Country Club. I went to an outdoor wedding in June and they had their reception inside after. Very nicely done! We are actually having our reception there as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • An inexpensive option (since you can bring in a caterer, and if you have ever seen a post from me I always recommend KS catering) is Howard County Conservancy.  It's just off the beltway down 70 maybe 5 miles.  It has outdoor gardens and beautiful indoor reception space.  Now you said 100-200, but I would say the venue is more comfortable for about 130, 140 you could do but it would be pushing it.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Check out Gramercy Mansion located in Baltimore County. Have two different venues, the Mansion and the Carriage House. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LQALnzX2jvs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards