Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invite Sizes?

So I am buying a design from a graphic designer on Etsy and then having them printed.....the problem is I have no clue what is considered "normal" invitation sizes and insert sizes.  I have to give her all the specs so that she can make the files.  I look at invitation websites but I feel like they are all different sizes.  My other questions relates to the invitation setup.  I was going to do pocketfold, but then decided that was too much money.  Now they will be loose invitation and inserts brought together with a bellyband.  How exactly should I set all the inserts up with the invitation?? Any thoughts?  Thanks

Re: Invite Sizes?

• Wow that is a tuff one. I ordered my invites from weddingpaperdivas.com and received them this afternoon. I think the issue I am dealing with is the same is yours. How do I set them up for the guest when they open the invite. I will check back periodically to see if anyone responds to your thread.  Thanks I am happy someone has the same delimma and not just me, Good luck I am sure the invites are gorgeous!!
  • You should ask your etsy designer these questions. Also, I've never lost, misplaced, or failed to see a wedding invitation insert. A bunch of slips of paper in different sizes and paper weights (heaziness) can feel messy, but I don't think it's a big deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards