Ohio-Cincinnati

photo booths/ wedding favor recs

Hi!

I am looking for wedding favor ideas....  Does anyone recommend a certain photo booth rental company? or... Do you have any other suggestions for favors?

Re: photo booths/ wedding favor recs

• edited December 2011
    We used our candy bar as favors to our guests, but I've heard great things about having a photo booth as your favor! Guests seem to have a lot of fun in them!

Here is a link to one that I know of:

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a Candy Bar as well and used Shutterbooth for my photo booth. I loved the sleek look and the quality of the photos. It was nice to have a copy for ourselves too!

• edited December 2011
    We bought each guest a photo coaster. We then put their name in them with their table number. That way when they first walked in, they got their coaster and found their table. Then they were able to take them home and put their own photos in them. Now, whenver we go to friends houses we see them on everyone's coffee tables. It's a really cool reminder and I know everyone really liked it. I felt like everyone did the candy bar so I wanted something different.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never heard of the candy bar option.

My mom is making buckeyes!  most of the guests will be from out of town.  we are also doing jordan almonds - traditional.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Live Click photobooth.  It's a new thing through Kortnee Kate photography.  If you email them or call them they can send you info.
  • edited December 2011
    Innovatory includes a photobooth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards