DC
Options

Carmen Wang- the BEST photographer in the DMV!

My fiance and I did an engagement session last week on Capitol Hill with Bo and Carmen Wang. This was our second engagement session; we did our first one with a family friend, but were not completely satisfied. So as we walked up to the Capitol Building, we weren't really sure what to expect, or whether this was going to be worth it or not........Then we met Bo and Carmen! Within five minutes of introducing ourselves, my fiance and I were completely relaxed. They are two of the FUNNIEST people you'll ever meet, which put us totally at ease. But even more importantly, they are true professionals who captured every smile, every sweet look, and every outburst of laughter- whether we were posing for the camera or not. They just GET IT. We explained the types of pictures and photojournalistic style we were looking for, and they captured all those and more. Carmen just sent me a link to our photos (another plus: she said it would take about four weeks- we got them back in a week and a half), and we were literally stunned with how beautiful they turned out. Guys, I'm telling you, if you're looking for a professional, fun, talented duo of photographers, BOOK CARMEN WANG!! She and her husband, Bo, will capture every precious moment of your special day, I pinky promise :) You can check out our pics here:

http://www.carmenwangphotography.com/blog/?p=604

Re: Carmen Wang- the BEST photographer in the DMV!

• Options
    flyhigher1980flyhigher1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  The best engagement photos I have ever seen.  You are very connected.  I am blown away by the last one.  So romantic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You and your fiance look so sweet.  Are those photos directed by photographer or they are just candid ones?  Love your photos.
  • Options
    PrfctL7PrfctL7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you weren't kidding. Those really are great!
  • Options
    flyhigher1980flyhigher1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last photo is a perfect blend of the moment, the surroundings, and lighting.  If I were you, I will make a huge one and put in my bedroom.  Very awesome photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards