New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding Planner / Coordinator??

Hey all! I am looking for a day of wedding planner/coordinator. Can anyone recommend anyone that they have worked with? I am getting ready in Orange County, getting married in Rockland County and I am having my reception in Bergen County...so anywhere within the tri state area would work! Thank you! :)

Re: Wedding Planner / Coordinator??

• Options
    I'm working with Rossana from Rossana Baker Events... she's in Yorktown Heights. She's amazing! Love her!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ok. I would love to look into it but I cant find anything online. Do you have a website for her or contact information that you can pass on? On another note...that name sounds familiar...do you know if she was with a previous company and started her own? Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    Sure, here is her e-mail: rossanabakerevents@gmail.com. She's also on FB if you want to search for her. And she did have another company called Once Upon A Little Party, but now she's RBE :) I really love working with her!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Christine from Piece of Cake Events - LOVEEE her!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am the lead coordinator and owner of Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning. I would love to help you during your final prep for your wedding day!! Please give me a call anytime 845-988-6486. I am also on the knot under wedding planning if you would like to see some reviews. 
  • Options
    Thank you! I am actually in contact with Christine from Piece Of Cake...but she isnt available for my date...her sister is. She said that they are partners and I am sure she is amazing but I have heard great things about Christine so she was the one I wanted. Have you worked with or heard anything about her sister?? (I dont know her name?)

I contacted Rossana as well and I am waiting to hear back from her.

Thanks girls!
  • Options
    Lissy, I sent you a PM.
  • Options
    try shea from elite(b)events
    shes very easy to work with,very knowlegdable,very professional,creative and she's a budget wedding planner (what a bonus!)

check her out

or
    shea@elitebevents.com

good luck!
  • Options
    I'm also working with Rossana from Rossana Baker Events. She's fantastic! Responsive, creative, and really on top of things. Love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards