Students

Woohoo! Finals are almost over!

Hello again! I just finished taking my second to last final. I feel like it went pretty okay! My last final is a take home assignment with a creative element, so for the first time in my undergraduate career, I'm actually looking forward to working on a final, haha. With today's final out of the way, this take home final is just downhill from here, and then I'm free. I've spent a lot of time procrastinating on TK the past week, but I'm finally getting my butt in gear, and I'm looking forward to putting my full focus on wedding things when this is all over. I have a cake tasting coming up in a week, and I've got invitations to address and get postage for. 

I'm just feeling pretty good, and I wanted to share my excitement for finals being close to over. Our school's graduation isn't until the end of May, so I'll be excited for that too. Congrats to those of you who are graduating/already graduated this semester!

Re: Woohoo! Finals are almost over!

• I'm getting a bachelor's in psychology. My last take home final is for one of my for-fun classes, which was Modern Poetry, hence the creative element. 

Our finals run through next week too, but my take home is due Monday, so I finish a bit early. Thanks, and congrats to your FI!
  • Congrats on almost being done!  And being a psychology major (I'm one too)!  I finished finals last week, but I've still got a year left until my FI and I graduate.  So there's not too much that's wedding-related to do this summer.  

And Laurel, TK is the best form of procrastination.  Also congratulations on your FI's graduation.  Not much longer for you either though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards