Wisconsin

Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Hello all! 

My fiance and I are interested in the Olypia Resort for our ceremony and reception in June of 2013. One of the things that is bothering us is the fact that the outdoor tent does not have air conditioning. Has anyone had a wedding there recently? Please let me know if that posed a problem. Also if you would suggest this location. Thank you :)

Re: Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

• edited April 2012
    Hello all! 

My fiance and I are interested in the Olypia Resort for our ceremony and reception in June of 2013. One of the things that is bothering us is the fact that the outdoor tent does not have air conditioning. Has anyone had a wedding there recently? Please let me know if that posed a problem. Also if you would suggest this location. Thank you :)
  • I understand your concern especially because June would be very hot! We looked at the Olympia Resort and had our wedding list have been smaller we would have gone with them and their tent. I absolutely LOVED working with Gretchen and I think that she does an amazing job working with brides. Additionally, I've been to Olympia Resort for two weddings and both were great.
  • I only looked online at Olympia-- I don't know that I want a tent kind of location.. did you look at any of their indoor space? Was it neat/interesting/inviting?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_olympia-resort-in-oconomowoc-wisconsin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:cab1efcd-f9d0-4f39-af5d-ea5aa27f563cPost:66015680-ed0a-4e77-9e79-8622d5cab171">Re: Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin</a>:
    [QUOTE]I understand your concern especially because June would be very hot! We looked at the Olympia Resort and had our wedding list have been smaller we would have gone with them and their tent. I absolutely LOVED working with Gretchen and I think that she does an amazing job working with brides. Additionally, I've been to Olympia Resort for two weddings and both were great.
    Posted by AshlieKohl[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards