Catholic Weddings
Options

NaPro Technology?

I have a terrible Knot memory, and I can't find anything on search. I know at least one of you ladies has used NaPro, right? I have contacted a doctor to make an appointment, but I don't know what to expect.

All the blogs and stuff I can find online is about ladies using it for infertility. We're not at that stage yet, and I just want to figure out why my body is all wonky. I can't find anything about doing it for general gynecologic health.

If anyone could give me any ifno, that would be excellent! Thanks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NaPro Technology?

• Options
    Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    aw, bel, sorry to hear you are still having trouble!

any follow up on your husband's needle incident?
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Calypso.

DH got all the charges ($5,000!!!) covered by workers comp. We still have several months before he needs follow up testing for HIV to get the all clear. And of course, through all of this, I get super crazy baby fever. Always want what we can't have, right?

I hope you are doing well. I hope the new year provides you with some clarity on your own situation. I think of you often and pray for you. I hope that doesn't sound creepy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

oh, glad you followed up on worker's comp.  totally legit.

thank you for your prayers...im not creeped out at all!  i think 2011 will be a decisive year... ive been hanging out on the bump, jumping back and forth between the "stay at home moms" board and "working moms" to get perspective on both sides.... being the control freak that i am, part of me wants to stay home with our child, but i worry abotu never working again...being in HR, i see ladies every day trying to reenter the workforce and it isnt as easy as folks think.  i'm also getting very burned out wtih my job and wonder if that's a sign that i should take a break, do the mom thing, and then do somethign entirely different in 5 years once the baby goes to school.  so many things to think about.

i think it would be fun to have someone on our board pregnant tho!  the E board always has cute baby posts/updates.

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_napro-technology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:c6580063-df26-452d-afce-2d885f129e27Post:ed7c9ce8-8066-44ff-9332-6c66a5aa1df9">Re: NaPro Technology?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i think it would be fun to have someone on our board pregnant tho!  the E board always has cute baby posts/updates.
    Posted by Calypso1977[/QUOTE]

lol.... *looks down*

Hi girls. I haven't been around much lately but I do lurk still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    are you pregnant ring pop????? 
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_napro-technology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:c6580063-df26-452d-afce-2d885f129e27Post:3de8e5dc-549d-4104-91c7-1d8150d70cc6">Re: NaPro Technology?</a>:
    [QUOTE]are you pregnant ring pop????? 
    Posted by Calypso1977[/QUOTE]

That would be yes :) Baby is due in July!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Ring Pop!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, congrats!  
    you guys must be excited!
    you should talk this up!  LOL
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, thanks... maybe I will, if you guys don't mind too much :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats ring_pop!  So exciting
  • Options
    agapecarrieagapecarrie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES! I have an NFP-only doc that does napro, and through charting found several issues that were diagnosed, and fixed through creighton.

The creighton book has about 4 pages of symptoms that you could have, and possible issues associated with it.

A napro doc will look at your charts, or ask to you pay attention to additional signs (nothing huge...like tearfulness, irritibilty, etc). They'll probably send you to get blood tests for PCOS, blood sugar, progesterone, etc to confirm what they diagnose, and go from there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay -- congrats Ring Pop!!! I'm definitely ok with you talking it up over here.

Bel, I'm glad to hear that the situation with your husband seems to be clearing up with workers comp and all. I pray that his final HIV follow-up brings good news. I've heard great things about NaPro technology and hope that they are able to clear up some issues and help treat that baby fever. ;)

Calypso, I'm another who thinks of you often and hope you find clarity on the baby issue. I get the sense that you would ultimately be a great mom, not that the opinion of an internet stranger should really matter at all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_catholic-weddings_napro-technology?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:615Discussion:c6580063-df26-452d-afce-2d885f129e27Post:2dff9b6b-1e0d-4d67-b832-dede15d0c450">Re: NaPro Technology?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay -- congrats Ring Pop!!! I'm definitely ok with you talking it up over here. Bel, I'm glad to hear that the situation with your husband seems to be clearing up with workers comp and all. I pray that his final HIV follow-up brings good news. I've heard great things about NaPro technology and hope that they are able to clear up some issues and help treat that baby fever. ;) Calypso, I'm another who thinks of you often and hope you find clarity on the baby issue. <strong>I get the sense that you would ultimately be a great mom</strong>, not that the opinion of an internet stranger should really matter at all!
    Posted by bibliophile2010[/QUOTE]

I have to ditto this :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow, thanks guys, i just teared up at my desk....  :-)

i'm hopeful for 2011... only time will tell.

ring pop, start pimpin' that baby on here!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Ring Pop! Baby AWing is always welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards