Alabama
Options

XP: Help me, please!!!

I know that this board isn't very active, but just in case anyone checks in, can you please help me out??  I just received this email from a friend and it's for a really great cause, so please help out!!  All you have to do is vote!

Help the Arc Win a New Recycling Facility!

This is something very near and dear to my heart. If you are not familiar The Arc of Madison County, AL, is a non-profit agency, that provides services for individuals of all ages who have intellectual disabilities and/or developmental delays. The Arc provides educational and supportive services to adults at three separate day program facilities. In addition, the Agency provides life skills training and job support and supervision for some individuals within the community through the MASE program.

You can vote once a day every day until July 31st. And please feel free to forward this to anyone else you might know. Thank you so much it means more than you could ever know.

Help the Arc win a $250,000 grant for a new recycling facility! We've entered into the Pepsi Refresh Project to win a grant that will allow us to build a new recycling facility and provide jobs for people with intellectual disabilities.

1) VOTE: You can vote once per day, every day, until July 31st. You can vote at www.refresheverything.com/arcrecycle" target="_blank">http://www.refresheverything.com/arcrecycle

2) SPREAD THE WORD: Forward this message to everyone you know (employees, co-workers, friends, family, students, teachers, etc.).

How to vote:

1. Sign in. Click "Sign in" on the left side of the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen OR click a "Vote for this idea" button.

A. If you have a FB already, click "Login with FB." Go to step B below.

B. If you do not have a FB account, you will have to register with Pepsi. To register:

i. Enter an email address.

ii. Select "No, I'm new here!"

iii. Type the two words you see below in the bottom text bar.

iv. Click "Sign in."

v. In the next window: Enter your first and last name.

vi. Enter your email address.

vii. Choose and enter a password, then confirm it.

viii. Enter your birth date.

ix. Type the two words you see below in the bottom text bar.

x. Click "Done."

2. Vote for the Arc. Now you have been logged in. Go vote for our Idea our idea at www.refresheverything.com/arcrecycle" target="_blank">http://www.refresheverything.com/arcrecycle
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: XP: Help me, please!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards