Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Which would you wear on your wedding day?

Doing a poll for The Knot mag, would love your opinions. If you're not doing one of these, just pick your favorite.

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Which would you wear on your wedding day?

• Lipgloss for sure! I hate the feeling of lipstick for some reason... it always feels chalky
  • What about chapstick? LOL I hate the look and feel of both gloss and lipstick so I always keep chapstick handy.
  • Lip gloss all the way! I love just a little bit of shimmer lipgloss in a dark purply hue!
  • Lipgloss all day & night....
  • Lipgloss! Easy for me to reapply without much worry and it feels lighter to me than lipstick.
  • I'm obsessed with the covergirl "long last" stuff. you put it on and it STAYS on, all day... lip gloss and lipstick both come off too easily imo.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Well, I guess I used both. I put the lipstick on first and then the lipgloss to give it shine and make it last.
  • Another fan here of the Cover Girl long wearing lip color. I've used it for years, and it's great. Lip gloss and color all in one, and it truly does not "kiss off".
  • Actually I am using something different -- L'oreal's Infallible lip color.  It is a lip stain which you apply, wait for it to dry, then you put a shiny gloss coat on afterwards.  It stays on all day, and you have to use a water-based make-up remover to get it off.  I picked "lipstick" in the poll because that's the closest thing to it. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • What about chapstick and lipstick, I use both and it moisturizes and adds a little color to my lips.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_would-wear-wedding-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:584c9352-2ed7-49d5-9dce-8a0889d7e250Post:961293e2-1919-4400-bcb0-e2e5932aebe8">Re: Which would you wear on your wedding day?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I guess I used both. I put the lipstick on first and then the lipgloss to give it shine and make it last.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]
    I plan on doing both as well.  Everyday though I am a gloss girl, can't live without it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going with a lipstain under gloss. I get all of the color with none of the horrible sticking. 
    Photobucket
  • I LOVE lipstick. I haven't decided yet to be honest but I think that for the ceremony a clear lipgloss would be better. I would rather have lipstick for the reception and the photo shoot though 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards