Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

Yay it's Friday!  We've made it to the weekend :)  What are your plans for this weekend?

Also, don't forget to RSVP for the GTG if you can make it tomorrow.  Check out the sticky for more details!

Re: TGIF

• Just ordering invites, checking into some edible butterflies for our cupcakes and cake, finishing the cake topper and finishing up some homework. Yikes. Have fun this weekend at the GTG!
  • Tonight - dinner with a friend
    Tomorrow - yoga and errands, as well as stopping by my invitation designer and finalizing a couple things so they can go to press next week. FI gets home in the evening, so we'll probably go out for dinner or something.
    Sunday - church and marriage counseling. Probably grocery shopping after.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Tonight: We have a meeting with a light guy and the lady at The Anthenum. To go over a few things. Then we are going to Royal Oak Brewery for a friends birthday and then to Luna.

Tomorrow: Missing the GTG :( I am going dress shopping with my mom and to Bed Bath & beyond to look over my registry.

Sunday: Going to my cousins to work on our invites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight and tomorrow: working and going to the gym.

Sunday: going to my first bridal show. I already have my new email created, I just need to get some labels printed up tonight or tomorrow. Any other advice is welcome, I am not planning on giving my phone number out to anyone until I book with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-90?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10b4861-f19f-41cf-8541-23dad46e5265Post:96b955c7-318b-4bbb-a2fc-9497beea0c64">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just ordering invites, checking into some edible butterflies for our cupcakes and cake, finishing the cake topper and finishing up some homework. Yikes. Have fun this weekend at the GTG!
    Posted by TheFutureMrsB81[/QUOTE]

Are you getting them from etsy? I saw a seller on there that had badasss looking candy butterflies and leaves. Made me consider getting them just for fun!

Tonight FI and I are going to see our friend's band play at a brewery (double win because then we also get to have some good beer and food along with good music!)

Saturday - need to work on an application for a potential new job, go to the gym, then clean our apartment because we're having people over to play games. Big Lots is also doing 20% off tomorrow, so we need to try to fit that in somehow...

Sunday - This is gonna be my "sit at my computer all day and get sh!t done" day. I have to update my web site and resume and I'd really like to get started on some of my wedding projects as well.
  • i have so many little things i wanted to get done like pick up my veil so i could try it on with my shoes in my p.j's haha and my mom bought me a david yurman ring that needed to be sized and that is done but all this may need to wait since i am so sick :( i havent been this sick in almost 2 years!!!
  • tonight...more house painting!

tomorrow: going to a high school cheer comp (I stopped coaching last year, but just can't seem to stay away LOL)

Sunday: more house painting and our final meeting with the photographer, CAN'T WAIT!
  • Today:  work then maybe grocery shopping

Saturday:  GTG!  Then I absolutely have to finish the bathroom.  I've been putting it off for weeks and it's driving me crazy

Sunday:  relax :)
  • Tonight: FI is having a poker night(again) and I'm doing homework and making labels for Sunday. Nothing fun and exciting here. LOL

Sat: First Knottie G2G! :) And then I might go look at a few more dresses while I'm out near Plymouth.

Sunday: Bridal show! This time FI is staying home and I'm going with my Gram, Aunt and 2 FSIL's (also my BMs) 

@ Sparkles-Be sure you go there knowing what you want to look for. Everyone will be trying to get your attention and it can be VERY overwhelming. Don't feel obligated to talk to everyone, because you'll wind up with 28303 emails/phone calls and a super heavy bag of brochures and business cards. (oh, and avoid the coffee man. It was burnt and ruined my taste buds for the entire next day as well) Wear comfy shoes too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Today: I am working then I might go to the bar with a few coworkers.

Tomorrow: Cheer competition, then going out with some friends.

Sunday:Church then hopefully relaxing with my FI. Maybe I will get started on my brooch bouquet but I am in anti-planning mode and don't want to do anything.

Hope you ladies have a great time at the G2G! Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next one!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-90?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10b4861-f19f-41cf-8541-23dad46e5265Post:87135fd2-42d8-45da-8d01-e33d4b8fda59">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today: I am working then I might go to the bar with a few coworkers. Tomorrow: Cheer competition, then going out with some friends. Sunday:Church then hopefully relaxing with my FI.<strong> Maybe I will get started on my brooch bouquet </strong>but I am in anti-planning mode and don't want to do anything. Hope you ladies have a great time at the G2G! Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next one!
    Posted by vk2204[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm doing one too!! Though I'm debating just buying one so I don't lose my mind while attempting to make it. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight: Staying in for a movie/date night with FI. This week has been beyond long, I need some relaxing.

Tomorrow: Frankenmuth SnowFest. We take FI's mom every year for her birthday. Then visiting FI's dad in the hospital afterwards.

Sunday: Laundry. Maybe getting some planning done for my best friend's bridal shower.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-90?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10b4861-f19f-41cf-8541-23dad46e5265Post:87135fd2-42d8-45da-8d01-e33d4b8fda59">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today: I am working then I might go to the bar with a few coworkers. Tomorrow: Cheer competition, then going out with some friends. Sunday:Church then hopefully relaxing with my FI. Maybe I will get started on my brooch bouquet but I am in anti-planning mode and don't want to do anything. Hope you ladies have a great time at the G2G! Hopefully I will be able to make it to the next one!
    Posted by vk2204[/QUOTE]
    Which Cheer Comp are you going to?! 
  • @ Klyn - I looked into just buying on also, but they are so expensive. I have all the brooches now and I am dreading making it haha.

@ bailey - The comp is at Northville HS.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-90?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10b4861-f19f-41cf-8541-23dad46e5265Post:ed5e883a-913f-4d59-a7f6-40ce0f48e257">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Klyn - I looked into just buying on also, but they are so expensive. I have all the brooches now and I am dreading making it haha. @ bailey - The comp is at Northville HS.
    Posted by vk2204[/QUOTE]
    NO Way!  Me too! I used to coach at Farmington...so I am going to do some "stalking" tomorrow with my sister ha ha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-90?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:a10b4861-f19f-41cf-8541-23dad46e5265Post:f20eaff4-801e-45ef-9423-5f82e7b1e389">Re: TGIF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF : NO Way!  Me too! I used to coach at Farmington...so I am going to do some "stalking" tomorrow with my sister ha ha.
    Posted by baileyleev[/QUOTE]

Ha! small world!! I used to coach at Plymouth lol so I will also be doing some stalking ;)
  • Flying out to FL.  My FI's grandpa is really sick so we're going to see him hopefully one more time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards