Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore Hair & Make-Up

Hi - 

Am I completely off the mark budgeting $500 for hair & make-up for me and my three bridesmaids? I really dont want to spend anymore, but everything I have seen is closer to $700. Any suggestions?? 

Thanks! 

Re: Baltimore Hair & Make-Up

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_baltimore-hair-make-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:1917fb76-f592-4490-be29-334fe54a113aPost:a870f9c8-23cd-4ce1-af11-6d83dd9185e1">Baltimore Hair & Make-Up</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi -  Am I completely off the mark budgeting $500 for hair & make-up for me and my three bridesmaids? I really dont want to spend anymore, but everything I have seen is closer to $700. Any suggestions??  Thanks! 
    Posted by Steph250786[/QUOTE]

<div>Depends what you're looking for. I'm going to a salon downtown where the rate is $80 for hair $75 for make-up. That would be under $500. If you want one of the services that come to your hotel room, you're going to play a lot more.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    Generosity of mind, heart, and hand.
  • I paid $200 for my hair and make-up (plus another $200 for my trials), and $150 per person for everyone else. Plus a $75 travel fee. So I'd say that if you manage to get it for $500, that's a steal.

FWIW, spending money on amazing hair and make-up was so worth it. I felt like the most stunning woman on earth, and I owe a huge part of that to the pros that I hired.
  • I think I am going to move some money around and budget more - I really cant find good value under $700 and LoveKiss, you're right; I want that feeling too!! 
  • Try Jennifer Tanko. I'm going with Maeghan Daly she has good rates too. Honestly most of the people I contacted are in your price range, my biggest problem was finding someone who would come out just for me for less than $150. Only one of my maids wanted make up.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards