Canada-Vancouver
Options

Affordable florists in Vancouver?

We literally have NO budget but I really don't want to make my own bouquet.
I'm looking for a florist someone can suggest who makes nice bouquets that don't break the bank. Hopefully IN town too, we live, work, and are being married downtown.

Any suggestions?

Re: Affordable florists in Vancouver?

• Options
    ReneeDearReneeDear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mei Mei florist on W. Broadway.  They don't have a website but I got my bouquet, 3 BM bouquets & 7 corsages for under $200
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    amattam5amattam5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Didi's Flowers in Surrey.. we got everything including corsages for moms, 4 BM bouquets, my bouquet, boutonnieres for our fathers, groomsmen and groom- all for around $550. It all included a delivery costs, a hair piece for myself and we jazzed up the bridal bouquets with rhinestones and pearl pins.. Her only fault would be that she works so far away!

ra@didisflowers.com
    www.didisflowers.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great suggestion! I'll check it out, thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've wondered if the floral dept in grocery stores would do weddings for cheap?  Not what I'm doing but something to look into maybe?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again ladies for all the input. The only grocery stores that could were outside of the downtown area. I went to Mei Mei and they were very affordable, almost booked them. Ended up booking with Garden Party Flowers in kits, awesome and affordable if anyone else is looking :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards