Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Soundwaves Entertainment DJ?

Has anyone been to a wedding that used Soundwaves Entertainment DJ?  There seems to be a lot of good reviews for him, but DD and I could use just a few more words of advice before they meet with him next week....

Maybe I should go watch the episodes of "Dream Weddings" where they were featured....

thanks!

Re: Soundwaves Entertainment DJ?

• Options
    ELB5066ELB5066 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding where they DJ'd, but we are using them for our November wedding.  We met with Chris and he was very nice and also professional.  We looked for someone who is professional and does not "put on an act" at the wedding.  I can update you after November 5th!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard horrible things about Soundwaves.  My friend booked the head main guy for her wedding, and two days before when her Dad called to just double check the times with all her vendors, he was informed that they were sending an 18 year old kid instead of the owner.  Needless to say, she was irate!

As a side note, I had Adam McCallister from Birdsnest Productions and he was FANTASTIC and extremely affordable.  You may want to look into him
  • Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm.....food for thought.  We'll add Birdsnest to our list. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Soundwaves and I am getting married next weekend! I can update you after that and let you know how things go! We've met with Chris twice and he's always been really nice and professional. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh please do!  DD booked them this weekend, so it will be nice to hear from a recent client!  Be sure to post your vendor reviews asap!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards