Texas-Houston
Options

Bachelorette Party Reccomendations!! HELP

Hi Ladies...so my maid of honor is needing some help finding an affordable but upscale place for us to go eat before we all go out.  I love Mexican food but don't want to smell like it..lol.does that make sense??  Some places you walk out of and reek :)..considering we will go out afterwards we are trying to avoid this.  We will be hitting up Washington somewhere so anyplace downtown or it the Washington area would be great.  Do yall have any reccomendations on moderately priced nice Mexican Restraunts in the area that can comforatably accomodate about 10 people? She liked Ibiza but I feel it may be too pricey for some people and I don't want anyone to not come because of cost.  Any suggestions would really help ladies!!  THANKS!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Party Reccomendations!! HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i like El Tiempo on Washington.  The margaritas have kick and it's decently priced.  Enjoy!
  • Options
    jalafajalafa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's an El Tiempo on Washington? Hmmmmmmm....did not know that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chuys is always fun :)
  • Options
    Escalantes! It may not be exactly what you're looking for but I love it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also 1308 Cantina on Montrose, which in run by El Tiempo.  And this isn't exactly upscale, but a Houston institution - Ninfa's on Navigation.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_bachelorette-party-reccomendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:c5061c97-a3d7-4670-9fb2-2d5ca4793360Post:adb77b88-e32d-4a37-84b4-c63ed163f4f0">Re: Bachelorette Party Reccomendations!! HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also 1308 Cantina on Montrose, which in run by El Tiempo.  And this isn't exactly upscale, but a Houston institution - Ninfa's on Navigation.
    Posted by JulieInTexas[/QUOTE]

Ninfa's on Navigation? Are you kidding me? First of all, that location serves REAL Mexican food...not the gringo stuff the other Ninfa's serve up.  Secondly, if you want to get your head bashed in by the local gangs in that neighborhood, then, have at it!!
  • Options
    I second El Tiempo on Washington!

We actually went there for a bachelorette party just last month! None of us smelled like Mexican afterwards and we stayed there 2 hours. Their margaritas are strong and the food is great.

Afterwards we drove down to Taps House of Beer and played Mega-sized Jenga and Mega Connect Four outside (which was hilarious drunk!) Then we walked over to Ei8ht which is an awesome dance club. After there, we finished the night at Rebels which was a blast. They play country and hip hop so it's fun for everyone.

Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards