Tennessee
Options

The Chattanoogan Hotel

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if anyone has had their reception at the Chattanoogan? We really liked the room and the menu they offer, but my mother stayed there last night and the food service was horrendous. So now I'm slightly doubtful. I know they would probably handle a large event much differently, but I'm also worried about how the guests would be treated while they stay there.

Thanks!
Amy

Re: The Chattanoogan Hotel

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The wedding team at the Chattanoogan is amazing (and are a seperate team from those who run the regular food service). I've been to tons of weddings there and I don't think you'll be disappointed. They are supposed to be remodeling the ballrooms this winter too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I photographed a wedding last fall at The Chattanoogan, and it was a very pretty wedding. I didn't eat any of the food that day though. A friend of mine was a bridesmaid in a wedding there, and they ran out of food during the reception. There could have been many reasons for running out though (unexpected guests, etc).. just thought I would throw that out there! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards