Washington-Seattle
Options

Officiant

So who is everyone using for an officiate and what are your thoughts on them so far? Or for the knotties that are married who did you use? I checked out the Seattle KNottie page and it looks like Rev Ray was a favorite but it worries me that I saw on one post that he double books his days and there may be a problem if the wedding runs late. My officiate who was a family friend just backed out on my because his niece is getting married the same day : (

Re: Officiant

• Options
    Scratch Rev Ray...he just replied to me that he is booked that day with 2 weddings. He was trying to do me as a 3rd but the timing isn't right.
  • Options
    What is the max you are willing to spend on an officiant?

I used Rev Ray for my wedding, but I have a folder in my email with a bunch of other officiant stuff I could look through for you :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    I probably don't want to spend more than $350-$375
  • Options
    im going with patricia bartoo from inner season ceremonies.  she quoted me 275 for the ceremony all custom written without a rehearsal since my ceremony is so small.  she gives you 50 off i think if you mention the knot as well.  she talked to me on the phone for about an hour about what i wanted before i booked with her and was very friendly and understanding of what i wanted.  she only does one wedding per day and shows up an hour early to help coordinate everything.  she has a few people watching her email too so i always get a quick reply if i have a question or anything.  i just booked her so we are gunna start ont eh ceremony soon. hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also booked Patricia Bartoo, I connected with her right away and we have a larger wedding and are doing a rehearsal for around $400 (thats wedding and rehearsal).  I loved the fact that she only books one wedding a day and really seems to care and know what she is doing!  I recommend her just based on what we have experienced so far. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards