Georgia-Savannah

Elopement

Hi ladies. Although I am not from Savannah we have decided to elope there, and I am looking for ideas. We have been engaged for a about 18 months and cancelled our original date, it all just got to be too much with family and all that fun stuff. We are ready to get married and have decided that Savannah would be the perfect place. I have contacted the Gastonian Inn and like what I see but I would love some more ideas. Thanks!

Re: Elopement

• hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did the elopement package at the Presidents' Quarters and were very pleased with it.  We liked the location of the B&B--it was easy walking distance to just about everything, and we also liked that it's one of the few B&Bs that has a parking lot.

I checked out the packages at most of the B&Bs, and one reason we went with the Presidents' Quarters was because I wanted a late afternoon/early evening ceremony, because we wanted to do a carriage ride afterwards that would drop us off for dinner.  All the other B&Bs would only do ceremonies in the early afternoon.
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What kind of ideas are you looking for?  Personally, I think the packages with Gastonian and President"s Quarters are the better packages.  The Inn at Forsyth also has a great elopment package. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards