Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Help on liquid foundations

Help ladies!

My wedding is 7 days away, and my trial run with mineral powder make up did not go well.  My artist recommended a liquid oil free with great coverage, and an oil free conceler (sp).  Recommendations?  I am not a make up person so I have no IDEA!!

Re: Help on liquid foundations

• Options
    Go to your local drugstore (you know, one with a cosmetics dept..) Ask the cosmetician, they're a;ways pretty good!
    Also, I love the  Dream Matte Mousse by CoverGirl.. It's amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    I really love the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation. It's oil free, medium to full coverage with a mat finish great for oilier skin.. No need for concealer. It's non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), dermatologist tested, and has a built in primer! You can get it at Sephora. It's been my foundation for years. I love it!

If you have more of a dry skin, you'll love the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation. It's also oil free, medium to full coverage, but it's got a more glow-y finish for all skin types. Also at Sephora!
  • Options
    i use revlon colorstay foundation. they have foundation formulations for different skin types (either normal/dry or oily/combination). it works really well for me and it's perfect for a wedding. it will definitely stay all day and all night. they seem to have a good range of colors too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Loreal True Match is really good stuff.  You can find your skin tone (warm, cool, etc.) and most drug stores (Walgreens, RiteAid, etc) have color match cards that are clear except for where the dot of foundation color is, so you can get a perfect match BEFORE you try it.  
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards