Nebraska
Options

Bridal Traditions

Has anyone shopped at Bridal Traditions? I've heard from wedding vendors that they treat they're brides well, but I'd like to hear from the brides. I haven't tried on any dresses yet, but for those who have, is it unreasonable to find a unique ballroom dress for around $500???

Re: Bridal Traditions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried on several dresses there and had a wonderful experience, the consultants were willing and able to help me out and answer questions.  I ended up finding my dress elsewhere but the gals I dealt with at Bridal Traditions were awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a great shopping experience there.  However, if you are looking to only spend about $500, I would try the sale items at Bridal Collection (my dress was $800 cheaper there than the place I bought it bcs Bridal Collection stopped carrying that line of dresses) or anything at the place in Loomis.  I have heard from several people that the same dress is hundreds of dollars cheaper in Loomis as compared to Omaha. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Out of all the places in Omaha and Wahoo, they treated me the best. I ended up going to BTWS in Fremont because they had a better deal, but Bridal Traditions was very good as well.
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also had a wonderful experience at Bridal Traditions and ended up buying my gown there. The ladies were very helpful and I loved that we could pull dresses and have a private room for trying on. The lady I worked with knew my style and pulled the perfect bridesmaid dress after I picked my gown. We ended up buying everything that day (my gown, veil and BM dresses!)I felt very comfortable there and was very happy with the prices as well. I'm not sure what they had in the $500 range, but I found the exact dress I was looking for and it was $200 cheaper than it was in 2 other stores where I shopped earlier that day.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    deb84deb84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also tried on some dresses at Bridal Traditions and had a great experience.  It was one of my favorite stores to try on dresses at.  The shop is set up well and the staff is very helpful.  I am also unsure of that they have in the $500 price range but I'm sure if you call ahead they could tell you so you wouldn't be wasting your time or theirs if they don't have much in your price range. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress of their sale rack for just under $500...they don't have much in that price range in the regular stock.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I got my dress there and had good service-- there is one girl there that is absolutely awesome--and the lady that did my alterations was great also!  i think they have the best selection for dresses.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    do you need to make an appointment to go to bridal traditions??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards