Oklahoma
Options

*PrincessLadyPants*

Where did you end up finding your officiant?  We still haven't found one, thought we did but we do not want a lot of religion in our ceremony and that's what we would have gotten so we're back to square one.  I know you had asked awhile back, just wanted to check and see if you had any luck finding somebody online.  Thanks!!
Photobucket
December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary

Re: *PrincessLadyPants*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Cyndi Lu Daniels. We just met with her last week and I loved her. We wrote our own ceremony and she didn't care that it didn't have anything to do with religion, and she read over it and just gave suggestions. 
    Her phone number is 405-831-0390 or her email is cyndiludaniels@gmail.com. I know that she works with 2 other officiants so if she is busy on your date she probably can help you find someone. Hope this helps, as I see you are getting married like a week after me and I am starting to feel the pressure. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  I have seen her online, she appeared to be the most normal.  This has been such a fiasco finding somebody and now that it's getting so close I am freaking out.  The guy that was gonna do it that did my sister's never would call me back, then a friend of my mom's was but he has to go out of town, he found a replacement and she'd never done a wedding and refused to do it if we didn't do pre-marital counseling.  Thought we had another guy but he has another commitment, called a family friend of my stepmom, he can't guarantee he can be there because he's just starting out as a fireman.  So I'm definitely stressed!  Thanks for her info, I will definitely get in touch with her. 
    Where are you getting married??  It's getting so close!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my after going through and possibly having that many potentials lined up and fell through I would be having major panic attacks. I already am having enough panic attacks about everything coming together. 
    Cyndi will perform the ceremony without you doing pre-marital counseling, she thinks it is good but said that you know what is best for each other. 
    When I first contacted her I called her, she normally will always answer if not she will call you back normally with in the same day. 
    We are getting married at the Skirvin on 9-10-11.
    Where are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I get a bit of anxiety over things sometimes, so between that and the office manager for my photographer being a total idiot, I've had all I can take!

We are getting married at the Dominion House in Guthrie.  I LOVE the Skirvin, that will be so beautiful!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards