Florida-South Florida
Options

Quick Weight Loss Center

I started this diet in April 2 weeks before we got engaged b/c I did not like how I felt. I was weighing 147lb and had low self esteem b/c my clothes where not fitting me. I had gained weight since I moved in with my FI. I went to the quick weight loss center and in 14weeks I am at my goal weight of 125LB. My original goal was 120lb but I realized I would look to thin so I decided to stop here. The food you eat is your own home made food and it is easy to follow when you go out too. You do not need to exercise. Now that I am at my weight I am going to start for my own self. I truly recommend this if you are looking to she d a few pound before your wedding. I am not in stabilization and will soon be on maintenance. I need to keep this off for the wedding in 5month and hopefully longer!!!
If you decide to join please tell them I recommended it. I get a referral gift. Thank you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Quick Weight Loss Center

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that is a huge accomplishment
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! My friend did that also and lost a ton of weight too!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thats awesome! is it expensive? is it kind of like weight watchers??
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BocaSueBocaSue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrat on your weight loss!  Is this like a no carbs diet?
    Proud employee of Best Wishes of Boca. We have wedding registries, jewelry, china, and collectibles. http://www.bestwishes.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! That's such an accomplishment! Great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Compared to weight watchers it is more expensive b/c with WW you pay as you go QWLC you have to put all up front. But at the end the prices may be the same depending how long you need to by on the diet for your goal weight.

The diet is low carbs. lots of protien. but restricted amounts of food and types of food. It is not like WW b/c you do not count points and you can't eat anything and everything. They give you a specific list of foods you can eat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards