mchupie

HI!!

Guess who is 4dpo today?!?!?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mchupie

• Options
    I know right?!?!?!
    I am so happy!!!

I hope it just isnt some sort of weird fluke! Now Im praying for at least a decent LP. haha Ive never done this whole 2ww thing...it's all new!!
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you!  I wonder if you ovulated last cycle, I guess there's no way to tell since you started charting half way through, but it looks like you might have.

And you have some good timing this time around... :):):)
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking re: last cycle! I think I started temping the DAY I ovulated. And I only started because I had noticable EWCM. The very next day my temp rose! It still kills me that I dont know for sure if I did or not...haha but Im leaning towards yes! ;)

I'm still in pure shock! While I would be over the moon for a BFP...I am honestly TOTALLY happy with just a good ol regular ovulating cycle! haha I feel so accomplished (in a weird way)!! I saw that our timing wasnt bad either! So there's a little glimmer of hope of course...but Im not getting my hopes up whatsoever.

• Options
    You should feel accomplished!  You went from 100+ day cycles to what seems like pretty regular cycles!  I can't believe how awesome you have done with the weight loss!

Please keep me posted during your 2ww...I want to hear about every phantom symptom you have :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards