Michigan-Grand Rapids

Wedding day make-up

I really want my make-up to be professional on the BIG day, but it seems every professional place I look at is quite pricey! Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent priced place in the Grand Rapids area?

Re: Wedding day make-up

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What is "decent" to you?  What isn't expensive to someone else might be over-budget to you.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    like the previous poster stated, It depends on what your budget is... if you post what range you are looking for, then we can probably give some suggestions!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    Well, most of the places I can find start at $75! That is more then what I am paying for my hair! Shoot, its more then my hair and shoes combined! So it just seems a little pricey.  Although, if that is what nearly all places run, then OK. I was just wondering if there was anything less!
  • edited December 2011
    Does the $75 include the trial run, too? I am getting my makeup done by the Leslie Studio and it's $75 total for the trial run and wedding day. That seems reasonable since it's two makeup applications. I'm not aware of any place that is cheaper than that.
  • edited December 2011
    Mary from the Leslie Studio did my make up as well as my mom's and bridesmaids. She does an amazing job! I don't remember what I paid in 2009 but it was quite reasonable. She did a trial for my mom and I and came to our location the day of the wedding. My wedding looked great and stayed on all day. She has a great personality and talent for what she does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards