October 2012 Weddings
Options

Exhausted!

Working 2 jobs is destroying my poor body.  I'm already at 42.5 hours for the week and I have a 10 hour shift today and a 4 hour shift tomorrow.  I'm so tired.  :(  All to pay for a party.

Sorry, I needed a little vent and I can't vent to people closest to me because they just tell me to quit working so much.  But we set a goal to have the wedding paid off by the wedding day, no loans, no credit and darnit I'm making it happen.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
182 can't wait to partyimage
76 are missing all the funimage

Re: Exhausted!

• Options
    Ugh. :( Vent away. Good luck, and hope you can get some rest!
    Anniversary
  • Options

There is a light at the end of the tunnel!  Your day will be here before you know it.  It will probably feel so good to quit that second job in a few months!! (if thats what your going to do)  Good luck!

• Options
    You're almost there!! I know...I had a total freakout the other day. I'm starting a new job (just a video store clerk, but there's so much to remember), we're buying all new furniture, and a shopping cart hit my car in the street the other day, leaving me without a passenger side mirror. I flipped.

But...then my lovely mom reminded me that we only have 4 months left to stress and then we'll be married and wonderfully happy to not have to save for a wedding anymore!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vent away lady. Only a few more months, it will all be worth it. :)
    weddingpic
  • Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!  I plan to scale back my hours at my second job after the wedding a lot.  The past 2 weeks were just insane, I worked almost 60 hours both weeks on roughly 5 hours sleep a night and trying to fit all the wedding stuff in the free time.  We also had events to go to every day of the weekend in between, so I was speeeent!  Thankfully the next couple of weeks aren't as bad and I have a 3 day weekend next weekend.  Can't wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards