Florida-West Coast
Options

QOTD

Sorry it's late
What is the one detail of your wedding that makes you the happiest, proudest, or you feel is most memorable?

Re: QOTD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Too hard! I can't even begin to pinpoint the ONE thing, I was so lucky to be able to have so many different things that made me happy,proud,etc.

I guess my brooch bouquet, the weather (even though that was out of my control, it was GORGEOUS!), my photography choice (So the memories will live on in beautiful photographs)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, teachermegs!

It  makes me smile to think of our centerpieces. We're using soda bottles from a soda company in Iowa in  the 1920s -- these thick, glass bottles -- and they look so cool. 

Even better is that a friend of my fi's family is an antique dealer and found them several years ago in Iowa where the family lives. Turns out that my fi's VERY unique last name was also the name of a soda in his home state! So now we're using those to give something personal to the reception with our new last name front, bold and center Cool-- can't wait to see the conversation piece in action.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards